Vi ser att du använder en webbläsare som vi inte stöder. Webbplatsen kanske därför inte visas som den ska.Vi stöder följande webbläsare:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cottage Frågor och svar

Rankat som nummer 2 av 51 B&B/värdshus i Hermann
Columbia, MO

Hi! I see that you all have heating -- I'm curious as to whether it's plausible to stay in a tree house in december and if the heat would keep up well enough to be comfortable?

för mer än ett år sedan Svara Google-översättning

1 svar

Verksamhetsrepresentant
Lee P
Hermann
Användbart svar
0
röster
Inte till så mycket hjälp

Hi J,

    Great question. It definitely is plausible and we've been through a whole winter season with tree house guests. The heaters keep up with 95% of the cold weather days. The other 5% we supply a space heater and extra blankets if needed. Most of the days in December aren't too bad though, and if you're lucky enough to stay on a night that snows, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you wake up in a Winter Wonderland. ;-)

Cheers

för mer än ett år sedan Google-översättning
Lägg till ditt svar
Riktlinjer för publicering